PLEASE CHECK OUT THESE SITES

Search & Win ShopAtHome Banner

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Anyone Else Dreading this Day Too???

My son turns 15 this year(my baby boy!!)and Im sure I will have to teach him to drive!!Oh My!!!
There is a part in the article that says-
"There have been studies that show that your children watch how you drive,that you are for better or worse their role model here.  If you text and drive,children are far more likely to do so.  If you drive recklessly,they'll pickup that habit, too.  They're constantly watching you."
YOUR KIDS ARE WATCHING YOU RIGHT NOW!!
However old they are!!
Remember this when you take them to get their drivers license!!
If you run red lights,play music loud,eat,etc guess what your young teenager will do the same thing....
Ive been driving for more than 20 years but my son will set out on his FIRST DAY soon!!
SCARY!!!!!
LOL
UGH!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment