PLEASE CHECK OUT THESE SITES

Search & Win ShopAtHome Banner

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Rite Aid Shopping Today!

Okay so I got caught up on one of the "As Seen On TV" things and wanted the Kangaroo Keeper Purse Organizer(9.99)...
Sooo I just cant buy that because I can get everything here for just a little bit more!
Im a Coke-a-Cola Addicted so I ALWAYS need Coke!
Total of everything was
$13.38
so for 4.39 more I was able to buy
3 12 packs of coke
2 toothbrushes
2 Colgate toothpaste
2 nononse hose
+
Yep my Kangaroo Keeper!!
Woohoo!!

Got all of this for the same price of just the 2 packs of One-A-Day Vitamins
So this trip I needed Febreze,Wart Stuff and Vitamins...

Total for everything in first picture was 13.86
The compound W alone was 10.99
and Gasp...I had no coupons for it!!
(I hate when I need something and cant get it dirt cheap!!)
So thats why I use coupons at Rite Aid.
For the price of one or 2 of these items I got everything.

I even got UP rewards which I used towards buying my water for up and coming Hurricance stock up...
so 6 cases(24 packs)
was $12.00.....
(plus a Gallon of Milk)

0 comments:

Post a Comment