PLEASE CHECK OUT THESE SITES

Search & Win ShopAtHome Banner

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Enter To Win

Tired of the same old breakfast routine? Introducing NEW Frosted Toast Crunch, with the delicious taste of frosted vanilla*, this cereal is totally irresistible. Just one bite of the new Frosted Toast Crunch will send you into breakfast bliss, with each crunch square baked with the delightful taste of frosted vanilla and dusted with a delicious dash of cinnamon.
    • With 11 grams of whole grain, 9 grams of sugar and a good source of calcium, Frosted Toast Crunch offers a good start to the day
    • Crave those new FROSTED crazy squares? They’ll be available in your local grocers early January, just in time for return-to-school
    Take your cereal to the next level with this wholesome breakfast. Your taste buds will be swirling with excitement!
  • The  winner’s prize pack will contain:
  • Spilt milk bowl
  • Lickety spoon
  • Frosted pitcher
  • Frosted Toast Crunch cereal





“Disclosure: Frosted Toast Crunch, information, and giveaway have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.”
    Click Here to Enter to Win this Prize Pack!  
    *Update*
    I received my package the other day.  I liked the cereal,it tasted kinda like marshmellow topping...LOL...I hope my winner enjoys! *Update Winner will be annunced January 15th!!*
      Our Winner is:
      Nicole Carey said...
      I want to try Frosted Toast Crunch!
      contact me in 24 hours to receive your prize pack...
       

        2 comments:

        Nicole Carey said...

        I want to try Frosted Toast Crunch!

        Karin said...

        Sounds good. I'd like to try it.

        karin56381 (at) gmail.com

        Post a Comment